Wednesday 8 March 2017

This March at the Thrive with Babs Academy: The Missing Link

“I’ve done everything I could, but I’m still not quite there. At times, it seems so close, like it’s about to reach my palms, but then it slips again. It feels as if I’m chasing the sun; the closer I get, the farther it becomes.”

“It’s like there is something stopping me, something missing; there is a missing link!”

We all have this feeling sometimes, or we know someone who does. We tick all the boxes and do all the things that experts said we must do to get results, yet things don’t eventually play out as we desire. We know we have done our best, yet something seems missing, and we cannot explain it.

This March, Thrive Academy will be discussing THE MISSING LINK. We shall zero in on the clincher that connects our missing link so as to make our life journey accomplished and more meaningful.

You cannot afford to miss this session.

Venue: 1A, African Church Close, off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Date: Friday, March 31st, 2017
Time: 4:00pm

Attendance is free, but pre-registration is compulsory. To book your seat, please click www.bit.ly/ThrivewithBabs or call: +2348110832280, +2348188708026.

No comments: