Monday 11 December 2017

The Entrepreneurial Questions

1. What do I have the resources, ability, interest and contacts to do?
2. Do I have the necessary commitment needed to succeed in a business undertaking?
3. Am I prepared to work extremely hard, to devote long hours of labour to my business?
4. Do I have the mental stamina and concentration to meet the demands my project will impose on me?
5. Do I accept new ideas easily? Do I treat other people with respect? Am I able to make decisions right away?
6. How do I deal with problem solving: Am I prepared to spend time analyzing a problem and find a solution? Or am I the type who just closes his eyes and hope for the best?
7. Am I ready to commit to the long term, knowing that a company’s success is never an overnight miracle?
8. What back-up resources do I have? Will my family members or friends invest in my company or tide me over during a rough patch?
9. Am I good at concentrating on details?
10. Am I ready to sit down and write a careful analysis of my business prospects?

11. Am I by nature an optimist? Knowing that mistakes and setbacks are bound to occur, am I able to learn from my mistakes without getting derailed or discouraged? 

No comments: