Thursday 16 February 2017

Heavenly Principles of Trading (Part 6)




 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF BEFORE STARTING A BUSINESS 1. What do I have the resources, ability, interest, and contacts to do? 2. Do I have the necessary commitment needed to succeed in a business undertaking? 3. Am I prepared to work extremely hard, to devote long hours of labour to my business? 4. Do I have the mental stamina and concentration to meet the demands my project will impose on me? 5. Do I accept new ideas easily? 6. Do I treat people with courtesy? Do I have good human relations skills? 7. Am I able to make decisions right away? How do I deal with problem solving: Am I prepared to spend time analyzing a problem and find a solution? Or am I the type who just closes his eyes and hope for the best? 8. Am I ready to commit to the long term, knowing that a company’s success is never an overnight miracle? 9. What back-up resources do I have? Will my family members or friends invest in my company or tide me over during a rough patch? 10. Am I good at concentrating on details? 11. Am I ready to sit down and write a careful analysis of my business prospects? 12. Am I by nature an optimist? Knowing that mistakes and setbacks are bound to occur, am I able to learn from my mistakes without being derailed or discouraged?

No comments: